CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (preferably Organic)
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chocolate protein powder (preferably casein)
- 1 Egg and 1 White
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Combine everything together
4. Put in 8 X 9 pan
5. Heat Oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
6. These can be stored in the freezer if you cannot eat all at once or want to space out eating proportions.
Making these today!